Railway Recruitment Cell Hubli Recruitment 2013: RRC Hubli has opened vacancies for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh and Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date and time for receiving of application is 12-11-2013 up to 17.00 hrs. Read below for more details on RRC Hubli Recruitment 2013.
Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, Hubli has initiated open market hiring for various posts in the south western railways. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for jobs in various Divisions, Workshops of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory, Yalahanka. Candidates are required to fill the posts in Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Candidates should note that all the Zonal Railways are likely to issue Notification for recruitment to the posts individually and the written examination will be held simultaneously by the Zonal Railways on the same day.
RRC Hubli Recruitment 2013 Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 1299 Posts
Name of the Vacancies:
- Trackman: 621 Posts
- Helper/ TMO: 104 Posts
- Helper Bridge/ Engg: 01 Post
- Helper P.Way/ Engg.: 13 Posts
- Helper/ Works/ Engg: 62 Posts
- Helper/ Civil Engg.(RWF): 16 Posts
- Helper/ Mech (RWF): 129 Posts
- Helper/ Dsl/ Mech.Wing: 03 Posts
- Helper/ Dsl/ Elec.Wing: 06 Posts
- Helper/ Elec: 55 Posts
- Helper/ Elec (RWF): 04 Posts
- Helper/ SandT: 55 Posts
- Helper/ SandT (RWF): 02 Posts
- Helper/ Stores (RWF): 06 Posts
- Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper cum Porter Optg: 155 Posts
- Safaiwala/ Medical: 62 Posts
- Helper/ Mech/ WS: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criterion: Candidates should possess qualification of pass in 10th or ITI or equivalent. Candidates who are appearing or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply for RRC Hubli Recruitment 2013.
Age Limit: For the recruitment age of the applicant should be between 18-33 years as on 01.01.2014. The upper age limit is relaxable for specified categories the details of which can be found on official website www.rrchubli.in
Examination Fee Details:
- The examination fee for UR and OBC candidates is Rs.100/- .
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Women, Minority Community and Economically Weaker Sections and Persons with Disability (PWD) are fully exempted from payment of examination fees. The candidates belonging to SC/ST, Economically Weaker Sections, Minority community and PWD have to produce certificate .
The Examination fee should be paid only in the form of IPO from any Post Office drawn in favor of Asst.Personnel Officer/Rectt/SWR/UBL and payable at HUBLI. Validity of IPO should not be less than six months.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be short listed based on their performance in written examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Examination.
RRC Hubli Recruitment 2013 Application Form:
Job hunters who wish to apply should apply on good quality A-4 size paper as per the format given in the official notification. The application form can easily printed from the website. Applications completely filled along with required enclosures should be sent by post to the Assistant Personnel officer/Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli or applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time. On the envelope containing the application it should be clearly been written “APPLICATION FOR ERSTWHILE GROUP-D POSTS-GRADE PAY Rs.1800/-”.
Note: Applications should reach on or before 28-10-2013 up to 17:00 hrs.
We wish to answer all your queries, please stay updated with us for further notifications regarding RRC Hubli Recruitment.